Tuesday 5 June 2007

HOME SWEET HOME!

It was so nice to see so many of you on my trip back to Brisvegas. Surprisingly not alot had changed in the 2.5 months I'd been away.....or maybe not that surprising.

So the main purpose of my visit was to surprise my Dad for his 70th birthday. What a milestone eh, we had a great day. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!



Most of the week was spent hanging out with my folks but I also got to catch up with my McEwan family which was fantastic and of course I also managed a night out with a heap of me bongo mates. All I can say is that pictures (thanks Deedey) can speak a thousand words....





















And then after dinner....



















Amber, Danni and Sandy very wisely bailed early this particular night which I thought I'd include just for the record cos it don't happen very often!

It was then back to Jacobs Well to spend the last couple of days with my family before heading back to London.


No comments: